Art in Bloom is the Friend’s most important fundraiser of the year. For four days, the floral arrangements of over 150 designers are displayed next to the artworks that inspired them.
Art in Bloom raises funds to support Mia, including bus transportation for school children, special exhibitions, art acquisition, education, and programs throughout the community.
This event is made possible by Friend’s members, volunteers, and the generous support of sponsors.
Art in Bloom 2022 will be held in person April 28-May 1 2022. For more information visit www.artsmia.org/ArtInBloom
This Year’s Art in Bloom Committee
Art in Bloom Co-chairs
Kris Bjorklund and Sheila Folkestad
We celebrate the dedication, talent, and legacy of these longtime, intergenerational Friends and Art in Bloom supporters and are grateful for their additional generosity to Art in Bloom in this Centennial year of the Friends.
- Linda Boelter and Carrie Kilberg
- Phyllis Colwell and Carolyn Colwell Dahl
- Margene Fox and Allison Greene
- Linda Goldenberg and Rachel Hanson
- Gretchen Holland and Heidi Ault
- Holly McDougall and Kristen McDougall
- Mary Agnes McQuinn and Susan Arndt
- Connie Sommers and Whitney Sommers
- Marilyn Sundberg and Molly Van Metre
- Elizabeth Whitbeck* and Betsey Whibeck
- *In Memoriam
Art in Bloom Committee
Heidi Ault, Therese Blaine, Barb Champ, Stacey Cunningham, Mary Ellen Elliott, Loreen Fripp, Gummy Grande, Beverly Hauschild-Baron, Jan Heasley, Holly Hernandez, Lori Lysholm, Kathryn Macht, Katherine Wallace, Nancy McRae, Barb Mikelson, Jana Mjor, Diane Morrison, Katie Remote, Chris Salmen, Katie Searl, Rebecca Weber, Stephanie Wright, Joyce Yoshimura-Rank